Jewelry Making Supplies Kit with Jewelry Tools, Jewelry Wires and Jewelry Findings for Jewelry Repair and Beading
- Product Code: B07QG73LXF
- Availability: We bring to order, within 15 to 25 days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
------------------------------------------- The product is brought to order in a span of 15 to 25 days, if any restriction of a governmental entity or public health changes or restrict flights, the products can take more time to arrive.
- Prices may change with prior notice. It depends on price with suppliers or existence.
- Referencial photos of the product, just ask
- We ship to all of Chile with Starken.
- Products imported from the United States, It is probable that electronic products work in 110V and NOT in 220V, you could use a transformer, for more information you can first ask us all the questions you have.
- Please Note : If the pliers you received have some oil on the head that make it look like dirty, please do not worry. The jewelry pliers are coated with oil to prevent rust. Please wipe them clean with a cloth before use and apply oil to them before storage, which will help the pliers keep anti-rust.
- SUPERIOR BEADING PLIERS - The jewelry repair tool has 3 necessary jewelry pliers: round nose plier, wire cutting plier and chain nose plier. Each plier has double leaf spring and non-slip handles which make them effective and safe for use
- VARIOUS TYPES OF JEWELRY MAKING ACCESSORIES – Totally 845 pieces different styles of jewelry findings include open jump rings (4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm), lobster clasps, eye pins, screw eye pins, crimp beads, earring hooks, ribbon ends, cord ends and rubber earring back
- A MUST HAVE JEWERY MAKING SUPPLIES – The necklace repair kit makes jewelry making and necklace repair easy and smooth. It’s perfect for either professional or just amateur jewelry making lovers and starter to do their jewelry making project, jewelry beading project, jewelry repair and other DIY projects
- INCLUDE ALL YOU NEED – Paxcoo jewelry making supplies kit includes 3 jewelry pliers, 2 rolls of copper wire in silver and gold, 1 clear beading string cord, 6 needles, 1 tweezers, 1 caliper, 1 awl, 1 jump ring opener, 1 thimble ring, 1 thread scissors, 1 tape measure, 3 needle threaders, 1 zip pouch and a box of 12 different kinds of jewelry findings